- Riverview Law Limited is a company registered in England under registration number 7650291 registered office is Hilbre, Riverside Park, Southwood Road, Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3QX and is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) under SRA number 612745.
- This policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website;
- people who do business with us or register for our any of our services (Services).
- The information we collect about you
When you do business with us, or register for our services, or complete the “Contact Us” page on our website, we collect the following personal information from you:
- postal address;
- email address;
- and telephone number.
- How we will use the information about you
- We gather this information to allow us to provide the Services requested. The relevant information is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your instructions in general.
- Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
- For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our Cookies policy.
- How we protect your information
- In performing our obligations in this agreement you may provide us with your personal data (as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We will use any information you give us under this Policy to:
- Manage how you use the Services;
- Meet our obligations under this Policy;
- Contact you to see if you would like to take part in our customer research;
- Contact you about our other products and services and those of others which we think you will be interested in unless you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. If we do contact you in this way, we will try to speak to the relevant person in your organisation, and we may contact you directly, or use other organisations which we have hired to contact you for us.
- We may give information to other companies in our group of companies, our licensors and contractors, and other organisations described in relevant documents so far as required to ensure we can provide you with the Services contained in your contract with us.
- If you give us information which could give away the identity of an individual, you are agreeing that we can use it as described in this clause 5. If at any time you do not want us to use such information in that way, please call us.
- We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
- Overseas transfers
- The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers for the purposes specified above.
- Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to the Head of HR at our registered office address set out above. We may make a small charge for this service towards our administration costs, as allowed by law.
- We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Riverview Law changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email email@example.com or send a letter to the Head of HR at our registered office address set out above. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
- Your consent
- By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
- How to contact Riverview Law
- Links to other websites